Designed to perform especially well on firm snow, the K2 SideShow telemark/randonee skis are also fun for a day of powder skiing or backcountry touring.
- All-terrain rocker features elevated tips that float through soft snow with ease; traditional camber under foot ensures good power and edge hold on firm snow
- Cores combine aspen and paulownia woods to create skis that are stable and predictable underfoot yet light and maneuverable
- Metal laminate construction alternates layers of fiberglass and metal above and below the wood cores to provide damp, accurate performance
- Combination of sidewall and cap constructions gives the skis the power and pop of sidewall underfoot and the light, smooth handling of cap in the tips and tails
- Progressive sidecut produces different curve shapes along different parts of the skis—more aggressive in the tips, less aggressive in the tails
- The progressive sidecut results in confident, quick turn initiation in hard snow and easy release in crud and powder
- Top sheets feature a hydrophobic material similar to what is used on the bases to prevent snow from sticking and building up while you're skinning
- Adventure-series skis feature flat tails so you can easily plunge your skis into firm snow when building anchors or staking out a tent
- Holes drilled in the tips and tails facilitate building a rescue sled or constructing a ski anchor
- Holes come with plugs that can be easily removed with a flat head screwdriver; holes also function as skin attachment points for K2 skins (sold separately)
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
- Concave notches in the tails of the K2 SideShow skis keep non-K2-brand skins securely centered on the tail
Please note: K2 products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed