From the first responsive turn, you'll love the women's Nordica Conquer I-Core skis with bindings as you blast through crud, float on powder and link tight turns at high speeds.
- The Nordica Conquer I-Core skis work well when skiing groomers, but they are ideal if you find yourself switching between groomed runs and off-piste terrain
- 84mm waist provides ample surface area to stay afloat in powder
- I-Core construction enhances side-to-side control and provides supreme energy transfer for aggressive skiers; construction reduces weight by 20% from previous models
- Flexible wood core produces a ski that's lightweight and easy to turn, yet provides responsive power on fast descents
- Standard camber underfoot grips snow with unyielding tenacity; when weighted during the turn, 100% of the edges contact the snow
- All-mountain, relatively wide sidecut takes on any condition you can find
- X-Balance Central Turn Table (XBi CT) bindings create a large sweet spot with optimal power transmission from tip to tail of skis
- Bindings help you stay in control by redistributing pressure created from a loss of balance
- Bindings are easy to step into and release consistently thanks to a 2-spring toe piece and twin cam heel
- Adjustment system accommodates nearly any size boot and can be adjusted quickly and easily
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
- Binding features DIN 3 - 11 release settings
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed