Featuring a twin asymmetric design, the GNU Park Pickle BTX ASYM snowboard features deep heel-side sidecut, offering great leverage when cranking heel-side turns and dumping speed before a jib.
- Banana Technology puts rocker between your feet; enjoy catch-free park riding and insane float in powder
- Magne-Traction offers 7 contact points on each side of the board, resulting in amazing control regardless of snow conditions
- New ASYM toe-side and heel-side-specific sidecuts mean, whether you ride goofy or regular, your heels are always on the same side of the board
- Your toes will always line up with the toe-side-specific side cut, and your heels with the heel-side-specific side cut to deliver ultimate control in the park
- Twin asym shape allows you to ride equally well in both directions with a focus on freestyle—park-, powder- and pipe-perfection!
- Asymmetric design and deeper heel-side sidecut are designed for the duck stance common in the park; whether riding regular or switch, you'll be hitting park features with ease
- Mervin Asymmetric AG aspen core features a more flexible wood on the heel-side for greater board flex; core has a light spin weight for throwin' down 3s in the park
- 4-way Quasi-Isotropic fiberglass strips enhance pop and control and give the board strength
- Sintered base is not only fast, it's also durable and highly wax absorbent; you'll spend less time performing maintenance and more time riding
- Park Pickle BTX ASYM artwork by Tim Karpinski
- Base or topsheet colors may vary from online photo
Please note: GNU products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Made in USA.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed
View specs for sizes: 150 CM, 153 CM, 156 CM, 159 CM, 159 CM Wide
GNU Park Pickle BTX ASYM Snowboard - 2011/2012 Specs
|Snowboarding ||Snowboarding ||Snowboarding ||Snowboarding ||Snowboarding |
|Freestyle ||Freestyle ||Freestyle ||Freestyle ||Freestyle |
|True twin ||True twin ||True twin ||True twin ||True twin |
|Reverse ||Reverse ||Reverse ||Reverse ||Reverse |
|80 - 160 pounds||90 - 170 pounds||110 - 200 pounds||140 - 250 pounds||150 - 270 pounds|
|28.6 / 24.9 / 28.6 centimeters||29.2 / 25.2 / 29.2 centimeters||29.4 / 25.5 / 29.4 centimeters||29.8 / 25.5 / 29.8 centimeters||30.8 / 26.5 / 30.8 centimeters|
|111 centimeters||114 centimeters||117 centimeters||120 centimeters||120 centimeters|
|8.1 meters||8.2 meters||8.3 meters||8.3 meters||8.3 meters|
|Centered ||Centered ||Centered ||Centered ||Centered |
|Wood ||Wood ||Wood ||Wood ||Wood |
|Sandwich ||Sandwich ||Sandwich ||Sandwich ||Sandwich |
|2x4 ||2x4 ||2x4 ||2x4 ||2x4 |
|Men's ||Men's ||Men's ||Men's ||Men's |
|Recommended rider weight|