The Rossignol Circus snowboard is more spectacular than any trapeze act or tightrope walk. This all-mountain cruiser with mixed camber delivers the best on-trail and powder performance imaginable.
- With Circus you get more pop, more punch, more stability, more maneuverability, more rotation, better flotation, easier butters and easier presses; the list goes on and on!
- Amplification Technology (AmpTek) blends camber between the feet and early-rise tip and tail to give you mind-blowing performance across the entire mountain
- Camber between the feet means faster transitions, more control, better edge pressure and more grip when riding the park and on piste
- Reverse camber tip and tail offer smooth landings, enhanced flotation in powder, more pop and better bump absorption
- Directional shape concentrates pop in the tail and offers plenty of overall float and control; twin flex makes riding regular or switch simple
- Cross-woven fiberglass wraps a vertically laminated wood core; it's the industry standard for durability and smoothness, and Rossi offers it at an unbeatable price
- Sandwich construction gives riders solid edge hold and added strength, with quick rider-to-board energy transmission for ultimate response
- Low-density, factory-finished extruded base is fast and easy to tune; it doesn't require frequent waxing, so you can spend more time riding
- Snowboard deck and base colors may vary from online photo
Please note: Rossignol products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed
View specs for sizes: 147 CM, 144 CM
Rossignol Circus AmpTek Snowboard - Women's - 2011/2012 Specs
|Snowboarding ||Snowboarding |
|All-mountain ||All-mountain |
|Directional twin ||Directional twin |
|Mixed ||Mixed |
|80 - 130 pounds||65 - 120 pounds|
|28.11 / 24 / 28.11 centimeters||27.9 / 23.9 / 27.9 centimeters|
|103 centimeters||100 centimeters|
|7.5 meters||6.8 meters|
|1 centimeter||1 centimeter|
|Wood ||Wood |
|Sandwich ||Sandwich |
|2x4 ||2x4 |
|Women's ||Women's |
|Recommended rider weight|