The Line Shadow skis are what you've been waiting for—that is if you've been looking to turn heads with your talent in the park, pipe, bumps and beyond.
- If you love to ski on and off piste, and you occasionally let it rip in the park, these skis were made for you
- Durable, light and lively freestyle construction is built to give you the goods for freestyle skiing
- Core consists of a lightweight blend of laminated, high-quality aspen wood constructed for durability trick after trick
- Fiberglass is layered in 4 directions around the core of the ski, providing uncompromised strength and snappy responsiveness
- Symmetrical flex pattern in tips and tails creates identical responsiveness whether you're riding forward or switch
- G-Cut Geometry incorporates 5 different turn radii, with the tightest radius located in the tail of ski for predictable, controlled exits
- Symmetrical, true twin-tip design provides ultimate freestyle performance on all terrain, forward or switch
- Steel edges seamlessly wrap around the entire tip, delivering superior carving and long-lasting performance
- Doubling the thickness of a standard base and edge adds significant durability and impact resistance, and it lets you tune your skis many times throughout the season
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
- Line recommends the Shadow skis for 50% park skiing and 50% all-mountain skiing
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: Line products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed