The K2 A.M.P. Photon skis with bindings handle it all—crud, soft snow, big lines and tight turns. Enjoy this light, lively ski on your next trip to the hill.
- These skis really excel when you're sticking just to the groomers, and if you find yourself going off-piste, they won't disappoint
- Fir-and-aspen wood core produces a natural flex, allowing the ski to achieve full contact with the snow throughout the turn
- Torsion box design uses a Triaxial-braided wood core to create a high degree of rebound and performance
- Triaxial braiding wraps an interlocking fiberglass weave around the wood core providing torsional stiffness, responsive turning and high sensitivity
- Cap construction envelops the core and internal materials with the top layer of the ski, keeping overall weight light and durability high
- A shock-absorbent secondary core works as a high-performance damping system, and a precisely placed zinc insert helps further reduce unwanted vibrations
- All-Terrain Rocker initiates turns easily and offers agile performance, and normal camber underfoot offers responsive power and tenacious edge hold on firm snow
- Marker K2/M3 10.0 integrated binding features a Compact Toe and fixed Compact2 Heel to generate excellent power, precision and quickness
- Integrated M3 binding plate is lower, lighter and wider than former binding plates for better transfer of power from the boot to the ski
- Integrated binding systems allows the skis to flex naturally and fully from tip to tail for smooth turn initiation, hold and release
- Binding features DIN 3 - 10 release settings
- K2 suggests using the A.M.P. Photon skis for 30% ungroomed and 70% groomed skiing
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: K2 products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed
View specs for sizes: 160 CM, 167 CM, 174 CM
K2 A.M.P. Photon Skis with Bindings - Men's - 2011/2012 Specs
|Downhill skiing ||Downhill skiing ||Downhill skiing |
|All-mountain ||All-mountain ||All-mountain |
|Groomed ||Groomed ||Groomed |
|120/76/104 millimeters||120/76/104 millimeters||120/76/104 millimeters|
|14 meters||15 meters||17 meters|
|Tip rocker ||Tip rocker ||Tip rocker |
|Wood ||Wood ||Wood |
|Yes ||Yes ||Yes |
|3 ||3 ||3 |
|10 ||10 ||10 |
|140 - 170 pounds||150 - 180 pounds||160 - 190 pounds|
|Men's ||Men's ||Men's |
|Recommended skier weight|