For those who play like the pros, the fast and superlight Burton Fortress snowboard is a confident choice in terrain that's big and icy, sketchy and steep, or just plain cracked.
- Podium powerhouse Kelly Clark harnesses every ounce of this board's explosive pop and silky smooth handling
- Pillowy damping reduces fatigue for more endurance while all-wheel drive edge tech and mind-reading responsiveness team up to bring out the best in anyone who steps on it
- Burton designs womens boards to match the geometry and fitness of the female rider; torsional softness underfoot transitions to stabilizing zones between and outside the feet
- Snappy positive camber distributes weight evenly over the entire length of the board for smooth continuous edge control from tip to tail, poppy precision and powerful turning
- Directional shape concentrates pop in the tail and offers plenty of overall float and control; twin flex makes riding regular or switch simple
- The Channel M6 system offers unlimited, on-the-fly stance adjustability, enhances board feel and is compatible with EST™, Re:Flex™ and Disc® bindings
- The Channel lets you fine-tune your stance width to the millimeter, and then dial in your toe-to-heel centering and rotate your angles in 1 fell swoop
- 500 independent laminations, each individually oriented within the core, result in superior weight savings, strength and energized response
- Multi-zone wood grains run perpendicular to the core adjacent to the Channel (where the rider's power emanates) for ultimate strength and edge control
- Small amounts of carbon in the minimized topsheet shave precious ounces off the board and magnify feel and response; fiberglass strengthens high-impact zones
- Hi-Voltage fiberglass energy strands radiate outward from the Channels to the board's edges, providing driving power and effortless response
- Lightweight Carbon I-Beam™ riding up the board's spine adds to board's longitudinal snap
- Smooth Ride™ internal shock absorbers minimize fatigue for more control in sketchy conditions and let you set it down without exploding
- Streamlined sidewalls shave weight without sacrificing edge-hold, strength or rideability
- Edges extend out slightly beneath the bindings for tremendous edge hold in hard, icy conditions, but they remain playful and forgiving in softer conditions
- Tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight and improves powder flotation
- Highly-porous sintered base is ultra durable and has specially formulated wax infused deep into the pores for long-lasting glide
- Fortress graphics: drawings, textures, smiley faces, brush strokes, and even moon rocks!
- Burton snowboard deck and base colors may vary from online photo
- Please note: 2012 Channel M6 boards are compatible with pre-2012 EST™, Re:Flex™ and traditional disc bindings with the included M6 Transition Kit
Please note: Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed