Vans Kira snowboard boots provide quick and easy adjustability in precise locations. Add in soft cuff construction that caters specifically to the female anatomy and you've got one habit-forming boot.
- Standard Boa® lacing from the instep down distributes closure force evenly for a dialed-in fit that won't loosen up
- Power Cuff rip-and-stick closures let you quickly dial the fit at the cuffs; soft cuff padding ensures a comfortable fit around women's calves
- Trifit X thermal-formable liners with asymmetric heel-holding inserts feature closed-seam fleece upper cuffs, comfort flex toe boxes and low-volume soles
- Open-cell foam interior cushioning layer adds plush comfort
- Molded EVA high-rebound footbeds feature integrated arch support, anatomically placed dual-density metatarsal and heel impact-relief pads, and antimicrobial linings
- Center tongue construction and internal web harnesses pad and keep feet down for secure, controlled riding
- Skate-influenced, low-profile outsoles offer lightweight performance; aggressive tacky rubber perimeter lugs provide high traction in wet and slippery slop
- Internal power plates increase turning response; impact-absorbing heel cassettes damp vibrations
Average weight specification is per pair, based on size 7.
People Also Viewed