The tough design of the Salomon STH 12 Driver downhill ski bindings give freeride skiers the power they need for throwing big tricks and carving tight turns.
- Adjustable toe wings increase contact zone with boot for precise boot hold and enhanced energy transmission to edges
- Metallic, reinforced toe and heel and metal binding plate significantly increase durability when skiing aggressively on and off piste
- High Lateral Transmission interface transfers power quickly and precisely to the skis
- Stomp Pedal antifriction device uses fewer moving parts than standard designs, increasing durability and maintaining reliable release
- The Salomon STH 12 Driver bindings reduce unwanted release by providing a high degree of lateral travel before release and a large surface area between binding and boot
- When you step into the bindings there is an audible click that lets you know the boot is secure and it's time to ski
- 4 - 12 DIN range provides assertive skiers with the performance they demand
- 100mm-wide brakes fit most all-mountain wide skis
Please note: Salomon products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed