For hard-charging ladies, the Ride OMG snowboard provides enough surf to stay on top of the pow, enough pop for freestyling in the park and enough stability to land your jumps.
- Hybrid Twin construction features a micro-rocker in the tip and tail to encourage a playful, surfy feel, with a micro-camber zone between the feet to maintain snap
- Ladies-Specific Design (LSD) tweaks the sidecut, waist width and flex to dial the ride just for women
- Twin shape places you in a centered stance for a balanced ride whether riding regular or switch
- LSD Pop Rods® wood core features tapered carbon rods that allow for tight transitions and easy pop onto features; ideal for all freestyle maneuvers
- Carbon Array 3™ stringers in the binding zone channel power to the board for maximum control, regardless of your stance location
- Skate-inspired Slimewalls® sidewalls absorb impact and smooth the interaction between the board and the wood, metal and snowy surfaces you slide on
- Biaxial glass on top and triaxial glass on the base combine to provide a complete web of protection around core
- Edges contain nearly 50% more steel than standard edges, resulting in unmatched resistance to edge cracking; can be "detuned" to enlarge board’s turning radii
- Ride OMG women's snowboard features a Fusion 4000 sintered base that is durable, hard and, best of all, fast
- Please note: base colors may vary
Please note: Ride products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed