- SNS® Pilot®2 Equipe outsoles feature 2 connection points with the SNS Pilot skate bindings (sold separately) for excellent stability and control while skiing
- Front connection points are placed 10mm back from the front of the boots for a natural kick and good energy transfer
- Supportive Energyzer cuffs enhance lateral support and help position your lower legs properly before and after kick
- Proper leg positioning allows your lower legs and feet to relax, reducing leg and foot fatigue while also lifting the tips of the skis for less drag and quick ski return
- Rip-and-stick ankle straps let you adjust cuff tension for desired support
- Salomon Quicklace Kevlar® laces pull snug with a single tug
- Lace covers feature soft-shell material and diagonal zippers to keep snow and ice out
- Salomon Sport Fit features a 102mm forefoot width and medium volume for great foothold, comfort and fit
- Salomon Active 8 skate boots are compatible with SNS Pilot bindings
Weight per pair is based on size 8.
|Best use||Cross-country skiing|
|Binding compatibility||SNS Pilot|
|Weight per pair||940 grams|
Jan 23, 2014FIRST-TIME SKATE SKISGood support but since I'm a beginner skate skier I have no basis for comparison. Check in with me next year. ;)
Dec 7, 2013SupportiveJust started using,so unsure of durability. Design is well thought out, comfortable with room for adjustments.
Jan 10, 2013the better bootI tried on all the skate boots available.. I was being cheap and didn't really want to spend the money... but I knew that I'd end up buying it after I tried it on. There is just no comparis ...
Read More I tried on all the skate boots available.. I was being cheap and didn't really want to spend the money... but I knew that I'd end up buying it after I tried it on. There is just no comparison from the other boots. They've been leader in the industry and you can tell why when you put it on. Just the better boot. And I am happy to have purchased them.