Built to handle the unexplored powder that's waiting off the lift as well as the groomed runs that get there, the women's Salomon Geisha skis offer you the versatility to explore the entire mountain.
- These skis were made for the deepest of the deep, the fluffiest of the fluff, and the softest of the soft, but they also transition well onto groomed runs
- Full-wood core delivers direct transmission of power with precision and efficiency; designed for demanding skiers who require high performance
- Bamboo fibers in the topsheet add natural flex and pop; crushed basalt is added to a fiberglasslike fiber that is placed above the wood core to absorb shock
- Double Monocoque construction uses a 2-layer cap design to maximize response and edge grip
- Additional layer underneath surface provides precise edge grip and efficient energy transfer from skier to snow for pulling off freeski maneuvers
- Elastomer inserts placed over the edges absorb vibrations, resulting in a smooth ride that softens ski-to-snow contact
- All-terrain rockered tips excel in soft snow and deliver fluid performance on hardpack; when put on edge, 95% of skis contact snow to offer precision on groomed runs
- Slightly raised tails let you ride backward if needed and stick the occasional switch landing
- Strong polyethylene fiber threaded between the edges of the skis increases edge strength to withstand big impacts
- Fiber reinforcement laid directly on the edges adds torsional rigidity and improves edge durability, and wide metal edges withstand big impacts and improve shock resistance
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
- The Salomon Geisha skis require wide brakes
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: Salomon products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed
View specs for sizes: 164 CM, 153 CM
Salomon Geisha Skis - Women's - 2011/2012 Specs
|Downhill skiing ||Downhill skiing |
|Powder ||Powder |
|Powder ||Powder |
|126/97/116 millimeters||124/95/114 millimeters|
|20.6 meters||18.5 meters|
|Tip rocker ||Tip rocker |
|Wood ||Wood |
|No ||No |
|Not provided by vendor ||Not provided by vendor |
|Women's ||Women's |
|Recommended skier weight|