Your first snowboard boot should be one that takes on all terrain, likes learning new tricks and performs as you progress—look no further than the Burton Coco boots!
- Durable 2-part outsoles feature EVA cushion in heels and rubber ice spikes for incredible traction on slippery surfaces
- Grip-fit ribbing mates with binding grip zones to secure a locked-and-loaded response
- Soft-flexing, slim 3D molded tongues wrap the forefeet in comfort, offer a seamless flex and reduce performance-robbing shell/liner stack-up
- Streamlined Speed Zone™ shell lacing lets you fine-tune the upper and lower zones in seconds; this system offers powerful rebound, wrap and response with minimal effort
- To make entry and exit easy, Burton added a new pull loop on the tongue as well as a lace pull tab that releases both the upper and lower zones simultaneously
- Snow-proof internal gussets on boot tongues completely seal lower boot zones to keep feet warm and dry
- Imprint 1 EVA liners with guick-fit harnesses and lace locks secure feet; lightweight power panels surround calves and ankles with supportive comfort
- Get a comfortable fit right out of the box: new, industry-exclusive toe box construction offers a quick break-in period and increases warmth and comfort
Average weight specification is per pair, based on size 7.
Please note: Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed