Burton Supreme boots are the reigning queen of comfort! Your feet will dig the body-hugging heel hold, the broken-in feel of the newly re-engineered liners, comfort construction and adjustable cuffs.
- Every stitch and detail has been examined to provide slipperlike comfort and dialed-in performance; prewired, heat-ready liners make these the hottest boots to hit the snow
- Get a comfortable fit right out of the box: new, industry-exclusive toe box construction offers a quick break-in period and increases warmth and comfort
- Women-specific, adjustable cuffs fine-tune the fit of the boot upper around your calves to eliminate any potential pressure points
- Superlight and resilient shell panels evenly distribute strap pressure to maximize rebound and resist breakdown; flex remains consistent, season after season
- Powerful backstay spines increase medial/lateral support, edge-to-edge response and durability
- Medium-flex, slim 3D molded tongues wrap the forefeet in comfort, offer a seamless flex and reduce performance-robbing shell/liner stack-up
- Lightweight outsoles with B3 gel cushioing provide ultimate damping and are formulated to withstand repeated impacts without breaking down
- Dual-density grippy rubber spikes dig into ice to help prevent slippage when off your board; durable toe material helps binding toe straps stay in place
- Streamlined Speed Zone™ shell lacing lets you fine-tune the upper and lower zones in seconds; this system offers powerful rebound, wrap and response with minimal effort
- To make entry and exit easy, Burton has added a new pull loop on the tongue as well as a lace pull tab that releases both the upper and lower zones simultaneously
- For 2012, Burton totally redesigned the Supreme liners; new toe boxes add wiggle room for warmth and out-of-box comfort for a variety of foot shapes
- Heel/ankle pockets are reshaped and enhanced with memory foam to cradle and hug feet for improved heel hold, circulation and warmth
- Therm-ic Imprint 4 EVA liners wrap your feet in comfort; they'll conform to your feet after a few days of riding, or you can custom mold them at your local shop
- Pre-wired liners use Basix Therm-ic Heatpacks (sold separately) to warm boots; 3 different heat settings keep you on the mountain, no matter what the weather
- Focus liner cuffs ride higher on the ankles for increased agility and response; with rip-and-stick liner closures
- Cushioned EVA platforms are fused to the liner's footprint; InfiniFIT soles prevent liner packout, provide a consistent, out-of-the-box fit and stay true to size
- Liners provide a consistent flex over time and slide on and off feet easily; precurved ankle panels reduce lace pressure on front of legs
- Molded EVA footbeds with a supportive shank lessen the blow of hardpack landings; antimicrobial coating fights odors
- Women-specific True Fit™ design takes your riding into high gear for complete control, total power and more fun than you ever thought possible
Average weight specification is per pair, based on size 7.
Please note: Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed