Gabi Viteri rides Burton Axel boots from street rails to backcountry. These boots are so explosive yet so comfortable, they've gained respect across the board from pros and non-pros alike.
- Triple-zone lacing provides comfort control and heel hold; seemingly weightless outsoles enhance feel and cushioning and heat-ready liners feel like you never left bed
- DynoLite EST™ midsoles offer superior cushioning, improved board feel and consistent support throughout; ultra damping B3 gel inserts cushion without weight
- Super lightweight DynoLite EST midsoles are made of a compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impact and freezing temperatures for long-lasting shock absorption
- Women-specific, adjustable cuffs fine-tune the fit of the boot upper around your calves to eliminate any potential pressure points
- Articulated cuffs allow upper and lower cuffs to flex independently, minimizing shell distortion and maximizing heel hold and response
- Flexible backstay spines increase medial/lateral support, edge-to-edge response and durability
- Medium-flex, slim 3D molded tongues wrap the forefeet in comfort, offer a seamless flex and reduce performance-robbing shell/liner stack-up
- Sweet Spot Speed Zone™ lacing at the ankles locks heels in place; upper and lower power straps let you personalize the fit of the cuffs and forefeet
- With 3 independent zones, you get more control over your fit and comfort, and easy entry and exit
- Snow-proof internal gussets on boot tongues completely seal lower boot zones to keep feet warm and dry
- For 2012, Burton totally redesigned the Axel liners; new toe boxes add wiggle room for warmth and out-of-box comfort for a variety of foot shapes
- Heel/ankle pockets are reshaped and enhanced with memory foam to cradle and hug feet for improved heel hold, circulation and warmth
- Flex liners balance a buttery flex with strategically placed support where it matters most; with rip-and-stick liner closures
- Therm-ic Flex liners are pre-wired for heat; don't let those cold temps keep you from your ride!
- Pre-wired liners use Basix Therm-ic Heatpacks (sold separately) to warm boots; 3 different heat settings keep you on the mountain, no matter what the weather
- Plush cuffs feature neoprene stretch zones and faux fur lining that hug, cushion and support calves for decreased pressure and enhanced comfort
- Ultra-cush, molded EVA footbeds with antimicrobial coating fight odors
Average weight specification is per pair, based on size 7.
Please note: Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed