Since introducing the riding shoe in '73, Burton has continuously learned what works and what doesn't. Imperial snowboard boots channel the lessons into the most bang ever for your hard-earned buck.
- A stacked performance package not only provides ultimate comfort and support, but a long-lasting boot that feels like you've been riding it for years rather than days
- Get a comfortable fit right out of the box: new, industry-exclusive toe box construction offers a quick break-in period and increases warmth and comfort
- Shrinkage™ technology reduces boot's overall footprint by 1 full size, minimizing boot overhang, bulk and weight
- Superlight and resilient shell panels evenly distribute strap pressure to maximize rebound and resist breakdown; their flex remains consistent, season after season
- Low-profile EST™ midsoles with a reduced ramp angle lower your center of gravity for improved boot feel; ultra-dampening B3 gel inserts cushion without added weight
- Medium-flexing, slim, 3D-molded tongues wrap the forefeet in comfort, offer a seamless flex and reduce performance-robbing shell/liner stack-up
- Snow-proof internal gussets on boot tongues completely seal lower boot zones to keep feet warm and dry
- Vibram® EcoStep™ outsoles are made with recycled rubber and backed by nearly 70 years of mountaineering knowledge for superior traction, feel and light weight
- Dual-density grippy rubber spikes dig into ice to help prevent slippage when off your board; durable toe material helps binding toe straps stay in place
- Streamlined Speed Zone™ shell lacing lets you fine-tune the upper and lower zones in seconds; this system offers powerful rebound, wrap and response with minimal effort
- To make entry and exit easy, Burton has added a new pull loop on the tongue as well as a lace pull tab that releases both the upper and lower zones simultaneously
- Imprint™ 3 liners with Focus Cuffs ride higher on the ankles for increased agility and response; with rip-and-stick liner closures
- Liners provide a consistent flex over time and slide on and off feet easily; precurved ankle panels reduce lace pressure on front of legs
- Molded EVA footbeds with a supportive shank lessen the blow of hardpack landings; antimicrobial coating fights odors
Average weight specification is per pair, based on size 9.
Please note: Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed