In an era when double corks and triple digit airs are the norm, it’s no wonder more Burton (and non-Burton) pros choose the Ion snowboard boots.
- Burton Ion boots are designed to offer extreme comfort with high-end features galore; slip your feet inside and you may never want to take them out!
- Shrinkage™ technology reduces boot's overall footprint by 1 full size, minimizing boot overhang, bulk and weight
- Get a comfortable fit right out of the box: new, industry-exclusive toe box construction offers a quick break-in period and increases warmth and comfort
- Dryride wicking mesh in toe boxes insulates and regulates warmth by pulling moisture away from your skin, then evaporating it through a waterproof, breathable shell membrane
- Snow-proof internal gussets on boot tongues completely seal lower boot zones to keep feet warm and dry
- Outer shell pressure-relief panels: gel cushioning is fused to the area where ankles straps rest on boots to evenly distribute pressure when bindings are cranked tight
- Powerful, seamless backstay spines increase medial/lateral support, edge-to-edge response and durability
- Adjustable heel suspension lets you experiment with the dampening of a B3 gel cartridge or the cush response of a new hybrid air/B3 gel cartridge—both are included
- Low-profile EST™ midsoles with a reduced ramp angle lower your center of gravity for improved boot feel; ultra-dampening B3 gel inserts cushion without weight
- Dual-density grippy rubber spikes dig into ice to help prevent slippage when off your board; durable toe material helps binding toe straps stay in place
- Firm-flexing, thin-profile, 3D molded tongues wrap the shins, ankles and insteps in comfort, offer a seamless flex and reduce performance-robbing shell/liner stack-up
- Streamlined Speed Zone™ shell lacing lets you fine-tune the upper and lower zones in seconds; this system offers powerful rebound, wrap and response with minimal effort
- To make entry and exit easy, Burton added a new pull loop on the tongue as well as a lace pull tab that releases both the upper and lower zones simultaneously
- Imprint™ 4 liners with Focus Cuffs ride higher on the ankles for increased agility and response; with rip-and-stick liner closures
- Cushioned EVA platforms are fused to the liner's footprint; InfiniFIT soles provide a consistent, out-of-the-box fit that stays true to size by preventing liner pack-out
- Liners provide a consistent flex over time and slide on and off feet easily; precurved ankle panels reduce lace pressure on front of legs
- Molded EVA footbeds with a supportive shank and dual-density cushioning lessen the blow of hardpack landings; antimicrobial coating fights odors
Average weight specification is per pair, based on size 9.
Please note: Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed