From jibs to jumps, the Burton Ruler snowboard boots measure up. With a legacy of pushing personal skills to the pro level, the Ruler is the boot for stepping to larger drops and burlier features.
- Proven features such as reduced weight and a shrunken footprint, oversize airbags and a stabilizing backstay spine filter top-of-line-tech down to the couch surfer's salary
- Shrinkage™ technology reduces boot's overall footprint by 1 full size, minimizing boot overhang, bulk and weight
- Powerful backstay spines increase medial/lateral support, edge-to-edge response and durability
- Strategically placed flex notches allow smooth and fluid lateral and medial flex, perfect for nose bones and tweaked out tail grabs
- Medium flexing, slim, 3D-molded tongues wrap the forefeet in comfort, offer a seamless flex and reduce performance-robbing shell/liner stack-up
- Snow-proof internal gussets on boot tongues completely seal lower boot zones to keep feet warm and dry
- Shock-absorbing air bags cover approximately 75% of the midsoles for a pillowy ride and protection without the weight
- Grippy rubber spikes supply that extra edge when traveling across slippery terrain
- Streamlined Speed Zone™ shell lacing lets you fine-tune the upper and lower zones in seconds; this system offers powerful rebound, wrap and response with minimal effort
- To make entry and exit easy, Burton has added a new pull loop on the tongue as well as a lace pull tab that releases both the upper and lower zones simultaneously
- Imprint™ 2 liners with quick-fit harnesses and lace locks secure feet; lightweight power panels surround calves and ankles with supportive comfort
- Get a comfortable fit right out of the box: new, industry-exclusive toe box construction offers a quick break-in period and increases warmth and comfort
Average weight specification is per pair, based on size 9.
Please note: Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed