Burton Ambush boots combine lightning fast entry with lightweight materials for the ultimate in quick-strike capabilities.
- Futuristic outsoles put you behind the wheel with greater control and a high degree of impact protection
- Get a comfortable fit right out of the box: new, industry-exclusive toe box construction offers a quick break-in period and increases warmth and comfort
- Shrinkage™ technology reduces boot's overall footprint by 1 full size, minimizing boot overhang, bulk and weight
- Super lightweight DynoLite EST midsoles offer cushioning, improved board feel and consistent support throughout; ultra damping B3 gel inserts cushion without adding weight
- DynoLite EST midsoles are made of a compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impact and freezing temperatures for long-lasting shock absorption
- Flexible backstay spines increase medial/lateral support, edge-to-edge response and durability
- Strategically placed flex notches allow smooth and fluid lateral and medial flex, perfect for nose bones and tweaked out tail grab
- Medium-flexing, slim, 3D-molded tongues wrap the forefeet in comfort, offer a seamless flex and reduce performance-robbing shell/liner stack-up
- Snow-proof internal gussets on boot tongues completely seal lower boot zones to keep feet warm and dry
- Streamlined Speed Zone™ shell lacing lets you fine-tune the upper and lower zones in seconds; this system offers powerful rebound, wrap and response with minimal effort
- To make entry and exit easy, Burton has added a new pull loop on the tongue as well as a lace pull tab that releases both the upper and lower zones simultaneously
- Imprint™ 3 liners with Focus Cuffs ride higher on the ankles for increased agility and response; liners feature rip-and-stick closures
- Liners provide a consistent flex over time and slide on and off feet easily; precurved ankle panels reduce lace pressure on front of legs
- Molded EVA footbeds with a supportive shank lessen the blow of hardpack landings; antimicrobial coating fights odors
Average weight specification is per pair, based on size 9.
Please note: Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed