Dropping bombs from the peak to park and every inch of pow in between, Burton Mission Smalls snowboard bindings are lean, mean, shredding machines.
- Don't let the bulletproof chassis fool ya; these stunners scream comfort with cloudlike cushioning and maximum adjustability
- Single-component, lightweight polycarbonate baseplates are surfy and playful; a forgiving flex meets rugged strength for laid-back cruising
- Features toe and heel EVA baseplate padding
- Ergonomically-canted, cored highbacks eliminate hardware to save weight; forward lean and highback rotation adjust independently of each other for a precise fit
- Highbacks feature Over The Top padding, offering extra cushioning to eliminate pressure points
- Improve heel-edge response by running your highbacks parallel to your board's edges
- Asym Luxstrap™ 3D-curved, padded ankle straps feature an asymmetric shape for mobility and lateral support
- Primo Capstrap™ toe straps eliminate pressure across top of feet; Grip Fit zones offer locked-and-loaded response
- Polished, chrome-plated aluminum and lightweight polycarbonate levers deliver buttery smooth and reliable ratching power season after season
Please note: Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed