Burton Custom EST snowboard bindings set the standard for total control and comfort. With a buttery flex, supple straps and cushioning throughout, these bindings are smoother than a velvet track suit!
- These straightlaced assailants tip the scales on the light side and are built to survive nuclear winters
- The EST™ platform offers endless stance options and a truer flex from your board; plus, with personalized cushioning options, you'll enjoy ultimate feel and control
- Single-component, lightweight yet tough, polycarbonate EST baseplates create moderate flex and consistent response for a versatile ride on all terrain
- FullBED™ cushioning covers the entire baseplate to maximize comfort and minimize fatigue; extendable toe ramps reduce toe drag and increase responsiveness
- Single-component, symmetric highbacks are responsive; minimized design saves precious weight, and they rotate to follow natural leg contours, optimizing comfort and power
- Tool-free, forward-lean micro adjustment lets you dial in and lock forward your lean angle on the fly; forward lean adjusts independently of side-to-side rotation
- Highbacks feature Over The Top padding for extra cushioning that won't bite your calves
- Primo Capstrap™ toe straps lock you in the bindings; lushly padded, precurved ankle straps feature telescoping and multilocation adjustability
- Smooth Glide™ buckles with polished chrome-plated aluminum levers and quick-release gates are strong and easy to grab for quick closure and release
- 2012 Custom EST bindings will fit 2012 and 2011 Channel Boards with the included black hardware
Please note: Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed