The stiff Black Diamond Factor randonee boots transition from resort riding to backcountry tours with ease.
- Triax Pro Pebax® frames are made with high torsional stiffness, providing maximum lateral power transfer to drive fat skis and progressive alpinelike flex for downhills
- Thermal-formable liners allow for a long-lasting, custom fit and use a Black Diamond proprietary foam to maintain longevity and warmth
- Boa® Lacing System on liners provides a precise and personalized fit that is simple to adjust with the turn of a dial; Boa holds laces tight and secure
- Ski/walk switch is hassle free with a simple on/off toggle; ski mode locks you into a forward lean position that can be set at 14°, 18° or 22°
- Boots are built with an overlap cuff design, which produces a natural progressive flex and ankle articulation to drive and steer skis as well as absorb terrain
- 4 micro-adjustable buckles and a power strap close the boot comfortably and securely around the foot and leg
- Equipped with ISO alpine DIN outsole blocks with nonslip soles; compatible with Black Diamond alpine touring outsole blocks, not included
Please note: Black Diamond products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed