The Ride Society UL freestyle snowboard has all the makings for the smoothest freestyle board around.
- Twin shape places you in a centered stance for a balanced ride whether riding regular or switch
- Thin Con construction tapers the tip and tail, reducing swing weight and enhancing tip flex
- Pop Rods™ 3.0 natural wood core features carbon rods in the tip and tail, adding potent pop without additional stiffness
- Splayed Carbon Array 5™ stringers transfer power from binding zones to contact points in tip and tail; linear aramid laminate strengthens and smooths your ride
- Pop Glass features 90° carbon fibers stitched into the glass; it lends extra pop without adding extra stiffness
- Skate-inspired Slimewall® sidewalls absorb impact and smooth the interaction between the board and the snow, wood and metal surfaces you slide on
- Lightweight Hempbrain™ topsheet creates less waste than previous topsheets
- UL steel edges grip the snow for sure traction during icy descents
- UL sintered base is lightweight, durable, hard and, best of all, fast
- Please note: base colors may vary
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: Ride products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed
View specs for sizes: 151 CM, 154 CM
Ride Society UL Snowboard - Men's - 2010 Closeout Specs
|Snowboarding ||Snowboarding |
|Freestyle ||Freestyle |
|True twin ||True twin |
|Positive ||Positive |
|100 - 150 pounds||115 - 165 pounds|
|29.3 / 24.9 / 29.3 centimeters||29.5 / 25.0 / 29.5 centimeters|
|120.3 centimeters||117.8 centimeters|
|8.7 / 7.7 / 8.7 meters||8.6 / 7.6 / 8.6 meters|
|Centered ||Centered |
|Wood ||Wood |
|Sidewall ||Sidewall |
|2x4 ||2x4 |
|Unavailable ||Unavailable |
|Men's ||Men's |
|Recommended rider weight|