Inspired by the green revolution, the Burton 2L GMP Hellbrook insulated jacket is crafted from recycled materials and engineered for rocking the slopes.
- 2-layer DRYRIDE Eco-Durashell™ laminated shell, made of recycled nylon twill, offers waterproof, highly breathable protection from rain, snow and wind
- Recycled polyester taffeta lining retains heat and slides easily over layers
- 60g lightweight 3M Thinsulate™ directs warmth to key areas through body-mapping insulation; strategic placement maximizes comfort and heat retention
- X-Static® underarm panels disperse heat and stave off odors
- Mesh-lined Pit Zips™ dump excess heat and provide cooling airflow when needed
- Contoured, adjustable hood provides an all-weather defense without obstructing vision or limiting motion
- Low-profile thumb loop offers a way to lock jacket cuffs over gloves for a more effective barrier against snow entry
- Blowhole collar channels condensation from your breath through the collar and away from your goggles; no fogging, icing or overheating
- Removable powder skirt with jacket-to-pants interface creates a barrier against snow entry with compatible Burton pants (sold separately)
- Dual zippered handwarmer and chest pockets stash small essentials; venting anti-fog pocket protects your goggles when not in use
- 2L GMP Hellbrook jacket features the Burton Sig Fit for a classic, tried-and-true look with plenty of room for layering
Please note: Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed