The Arc'teryx Venta MX Hoodie is built for active use in a wide range of weather. Venta MX jacket incorporates 2 weights of Gore WindStopper® for easy mobility and protection from the elements.
- Light, breathable WindStopper is used on the front torso, hood and underarms; warmer, more durable stretch WindStopper is used on the shoulders and back
- WindStopper fabric eliminates windchill, yet it's breathable and capable of quickly dissipating excess moisture to keep you dry and warm
- WINDSTOPPER soft-shell fabric offers soft comfort with a wide range of movement; it sheds rain and snow and dries quickly
- Fabric is treated with a Durable Water Repellent finish for water resistance and quick drying
- Brushed fleece and micro fleece backer fabrics add light warmth
- Articulated patterning and no-lift gusseted underarms provide unrestricted mobility
- Helmet-compatible Storm Hood™ seals up tight with or without a helmet on; adjustable drawcords allow good peripheral vision
- Full-length front zipper with lean internal windflap; chin guard protects skin from zipper abrasion
- Pit zips have WaterTight® zippers to provide venting options
- Laminated, die-cut, and rip-and-stick cuff adjusters reduce bulk and won't catch or tear off
- Laminated, drop-back hem with drawcord
- 2 high cross-over pockets with laminated zippers; internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Arc'teryx Venta MX Hoodie features a trim, athletic fit
Please note: Arc'teryx products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed