The North Face Skinster women's stretch snow pants are built with a waterproof, breathable coating for skiers and riders who work the powder.
- Quiet and abrasion-resistant 2-layer HyVent™ coated fabric is completely waterproof, windproof and breathable; fully sealed seams prevent moisture seepage
- Smooth polyester taffeta lining dries quickly and eases layering
- Fit is a Low-Rise Boot-Cut with a neutral fit around the waist, athletic fit around knees and a flared bottom
- Inner thigh vents with mesh gussets and internal leg gaiters with stretch-mesh gussets work together to control airflow and regulate temperature
- Warmth is regulated by allowing cool, dry air to flow in through leg gaiter mesh gussets as heated, moist air rises and exits upper, inner thigh vents
- Leg gaiters feature elastic grippers to seal out snow around boots and help regulate warmth
- Features zippered handwarmer pockets and rear pockets
- Rip-and-stick tabs at side of waist and zipper fly with snap closure secure the fit
- Reinforced cuffs resist abrasion from boots, boards and skis
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors for quicker acquisition of position in an avalanche
- Buddy lift ticket clip keeps your pass accessible in the lift line
- As part of TNF Cryptic Collection, the Skinster pants use advanced technologies and progressive fashion styling to help core riders elevate their game
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed