True to its name, The North Face Get Down jacket flaunts 600-fill-power goose down—premium insulation sure to keep you toasty on deep powder mornings and stormy afternoons on the mountain.
- Bluesign®-approved shell fabric uses HyVent™ 2-layer coating for water-resistant, breathable protection
- Bluesign-approved materials: information on this environmental and safety standard can be found at REI.com/stewardship
- 600-fill-power goose down provides a warm insulating layer to keep you toasty; goose down is the lightest, warmest and most compressible insulation available
- Polyester taffeta lining eases layering and envelops naturally warm goose down insulation
- Adjustable, insulated hood easily detaches when not needed
- Secure handwarmer pockets and wrist accessory pocket (with goggles cloth) feature weather-resistant, polyurethane-coated zippers; internal media pocket and goggles stash
- Powder skirt with gripping elastic keeps snow out; attachment loops for pant-a-lock compatible snow pants (sold separately) create a seamless fit
- Hem cinch cord and adjustable cuffs with rip-and-stick closures block cold air while retaining valuable warmth
- Removable snap belt cinches at waist for tailored fit
- The North Face Get Down jacket features a buddy lift clip to keep your pass easily accessible in the lift line
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed