The Eagle Creek Traverse Pro 22 is a lightweight wheeled upright that features a checkpoint-friendly zip-off daypack for the ultimate in travel convenience.
- Main bag features a front panel opening for easy packing; organize luggage contents and keep it in place with mesh pockets and compression straps
- Exterior quick stash pocket and large zippered pocket
- Tread-grip handle system features soft, molded grips and easy touch-button height adjustment
- Oversize super-tread wheels with protective housing guards roll easily over urban obstacles
- Rugged corner guards, strategic material blocking, skid plate and front bumper protection increase the Traverse Pro's durability
- Helix™-e fabrics are made from recycled post-industrial nylon and feature ripstop and ballistic reinforcement to resist abrasion, tears and punctures
- Traverse Pro 22 main bag integrates with Eagle Creek Pack-It¸ Systems, sold separately
- Zip-off daypack has a checkpoint-friendly suspended compartment that fits most laptops up to 17 in.; main and laptop compartments feature lockable zippers
- Designed with the TSA to be checkpoint friendly, the compartment lies flat when 2 buckles are opened; allows laptop to remain inside and protected during security screening
- Tuck-away backpack straps and top grab handle provide easy carrying
- Internal front organization pocket
- Back slip panel allows easy stacking on main bag's handle
- Traverse Pro 22 has lockable, self-repairing coil zippers have finger-friendly zipper pulls; luggage locks sold separately
- This item meets carry-on size restrictions for most airlines (size not to exceed 45 linear inches when adding L+W+H; this is subject to change, so check with your airline).
Please note: Eagle Creek products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed