With its large 29 in. wheels, the Scott Scale 29er Team hardtail mountain bike tackles terrain with smooth performance and momentum.
- Lightweight, butted aluminum frame is tuned to maximize efficiency in the climbs and remain responsive when descending
- Rock Shox Tora TK 29 Coil suspension fork supplies 100mm of travel and features both remote lockout and rebound adjustment; alloy steerer offers weight savings
- All-Shimano drivetrain features an SLX rear derailleur and Deore shifters and front derailleur for snappy shifts through the 27 gears
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes ensure simple, effective finessing of your speed along with outright stopping power; 180mm rotor up front, 160mm in back
- Schwalbe Rocket Ron tires ensure great traction and rolling performance on the trail
- Full-length cable housing deters gunky buildup that saps shifting performance; replaceable rear derailleur hanger helps extend the frame's usable lifespan
- Specs on the Scott Scale 29er Team bike are subject to change
After its initial break-in period you might notice your bicycle performing less responsively than the day you brought it home. Not to worry, this is typical of all new bicycles and simply reflects that cables have stretched or their housings have seated themselves into final position. To keep running at peak performance, all REI bicycles come with a FREE warranty tune-up, which should be accomplished between the first 100-200 miles of riding or after the first two months if you're accumulating miles less quickly. Contact your nearest REI bike shop for details and an appointment for this important service.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed