- Online: www.REI.com
- URL for this product:
FalconGuides Wilderness First Responder - 3rd Edition
Wilderness First Responder is the teaching manual for the National Outdoor Leadership School's Wilderness (NOLS) First Aid course.
- Please see the "Read Inside this Book" feature under the Manual and Instructions section (located below and to the right) to read sample pages from this book
- Author: Buck Tilton
- Softcover; 307 pages; black-and-white illustrations
- Morris Book Publishing, LLC; copyright 2010
- 3rd edition features complete updates and revisions
- From bee stings to severe injury, comprehensive information takes you step-by-step through injury assessment, treatment, stabilization and subsequent need for evacuation
- Covers how to assess and treat the following topics: airway obstructions, cardiac arrest, external and internal bleeding, shock, spine injuries and head injuries
- Also covers: abdominal injuries, fractures, dislocations, athletic injuries, soft-tissue damage, cold- and heat-induced injuries, altitude sickness and insect bites and stings
- Also covers: diabetic emergencies, poisoning emergencies and allergic reactions and anaphylaxis
Made in USA.
FalconGuides Wilderness First Responder - 3rd Edition Specs
FalconGuides Wilderness First Responder - 3rd Edition Customer Reviews