Islands in the Sky
Islands in the Sky is your detailed guide to rock climbing in and around Las Vegas, Nevada.
Item # 808505
The REI Member Dividend
The REI dividend is a unique benefit of membership in the REI co-op. It's comprised of your member refund—typically 10% back on eligible purchases—and/or your REI Visa® card rebates.
Each March, active REI members and REI Visa cardholders who earned a rebate receive a refund in the form of an annual dividend notice.
Only active members receive annual dividend notices. To maintain your active status as an REI member, you need to make net merchandise or shipping purchases of at least $10 per year, unless you joined that year. Member numbers are issued in one name and only that person receives the member refund. Your number can be used by others in your family, but it cannot be transferred to someone else.
- Learn how we calculate the member dividend.
- Find out how to redeem your dividend.
- Learn when dividends expire.
Questions? Call us at 1-800-426-4840 for more about your dividend or its redemption.
- Authors: Dan McQuate, Randy Leavitt and Mick Ryan
- Softcover; 224 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Rockfax Guidebooks; copyright 2001
- Describes 652 routes on 325 cliffs around the Las Vegas area; climbs range in difficulty form 5.4 to 5.14
- Includes Las Vegas bouldering areas in the Mecca area and the Pahroc Range
- Overview maps chart the climbing area, and route-overlaid photographs and computer generated graphics guide you through climb
- Includes instruction on how to use the guidebook in French, German, Spanish and Japanese
Islands in the Sky
Loading Ratings & Reviews...
Ask a question and have it answered by REI product experts and fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Need immediate assistance? Use Live Help.
Loading Questions & Answers...