- Online: www.REI.com
- URL for this product:
MOON New England Hiking - 5th Edition
The updated edition of Moon Outdoors New England HIking
explores the scenic beauty of Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut with over 400 hikes.
- Authors: Jacqueline Tourville
- Softcover; 500 pages; black-and-white and color maps and photographs
- Avalon Travel Publishing; copyright 2010
- From short stroll to rugged treks, you'll find what you're looking for in more than 400 of the best New England hikes
- Provides lists of best hikes, including ''Hikes for Fall Foliage'' and ''Hikes for Lakes and Swimming Holes''
- Essential planning details, including round-trip distance and hiking time, trail difficulty and scenic beauty
- Also provides precise driving directions to each hike, plus details on where to park
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed
MOON New England Hiking - 5th Edition Specs
MOON New England Hiking - 5th Edition Customer Reviews