- Online: www.REI.com
- URL for this product:
MOON Take a Hike: Seattle - 2nd Edition
The updated edtion of Moon Outdoors Take a Hike: Seattle
offers trails around Puget Sound, the Olympic Peninsula, Mount Rainier and along the Mountain Loop Highway, Highway 2 and Interstate 90.
- Author: Scott Leonard
- Softcover; 253 pages; black-and-white photos; maps
- Avalon Travel Publishing; copyright 2010
- Descriptions of trails ranging from short, flat routes suitable for families to daylong, steep treks for more advanced hikers
- Best hikes lists, such as "Best Hikes to Lakes" and "Best Hikes for Viewing Wildflowers"
- Detailed directions to each trailhead
- Easy-to-use map for each trail with point-by-point navigation
- Options to extend or shorten each hike
People Also Viewed
MOON Take a Hike: Seattle - 2nd Edition Specs
MOON Take a Hike: Seattle - 2nd Edition Customer Reviews