- Online: www.REI.com
- URL for this product:
MOON Pacific Northwest Camping - 10th Edition
The updated Moon Handbooks Pacific Northwest Camping
offers all the information you need to discover the best camping spots in Oregon and Washington.
- Author: Tom Stienstra
- Softcover; 794 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Avalon Travel Publishing; copyright 2010
- Covers camping options from secluded Cascade hikes to convenient roadside stopovers with advice on nearby recreation
- List of best campgrounds offers options for families and waterfall lovers
- Provides tips on camping equipment, food and cooking gear, clothing, hiking accessories, first aid and insect protection
- Includes easy-to-follow maps with driving directions to each campground
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed
MOON Pacific Northwest Camping - 10th Edition Specs
MOON Pacific Northwest Camping - 10th Edition Customer Reviews