- Online: www.REI.com
- URL for this product:
FalconGuides Hiking Guide and Trail Map Bundle: Great Smoky Mountains National Park
The Hiking Guide and Trail Map Bundle: Great Smoky Mountains National Park
includes Best Easy Day Hikes: Great Smoky Mountains
and a Trails Illustrated Great Smoky Mountains trail map.
- Author: Randy Johnson
- Softcover; 115 pages; black-and-white basic maps
- Morris Book Publishing, LLC; copyright 2010
- These hikes, ranging from 30 min. strolls to half-day adventures, are for everyone, including families
- Trail Finder helps find the best hikes for backpackers, history buffs and children searching out waterfalls or great views
- Mile-by-mile directions, clear trail maps and GPS coordinates keep things simple and organized
- Stashable book measures 7 x 4.25 in.
- Includes a beautifully rendered Trails Illustrated map that offers colorful, comprehensive coverage of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map provides valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds and much more
- Map is printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material with a plastic coating that offers the durability needed for outdoor use
- Map includes selected waypoints in both lat./lon. and UTM coordinate systems, as well as GPS-compatible UTM grid lines for easy navigation
- Map measures 9.25 x 4.25 in. folded and 37.75 x 25.5 in. fully opened; scale of 1:80,000
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 1987, revised 2009
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed
FalconGuides Hiking Guide and Trail Map Bundle: Great Smoky Mountains National Park Specs
FalconGuides Hiking Guide and Trail Map Bundle: Great Smoky Mountains National Park Customer Reviews