The top-selling Vans Encore Boa snowboard boots are forgiving for the newbie, yet so feature-rich the seasoned rider won't wish for more. Encore boots will deliver season after season.
- Boa® Coiler lacing system, with ankle and cable guides along entire edge of eyestays, distributes closure force evenly for a dialed-in fit that won't loosen up
- Boa lacing offers on-the-fly adjustment and never comes untied; you get consistent closure without pressure points
- Trifit X thermal-formable liners with asymmetric heel-holding inserts feature closed-seam fleece upper cuffs, comfort flex toe boxes and low-volume soles
- Open-cell foam interior cushioning layer adds plush comfort
- Molded EVA rebound footbeds feature integrated arch support, anatomically placed dual-density metatarsal and heel impact-relief pads and antimicrobial linings
- Center tongue construction and internal web harnesses pad and secure feet down for controlled riding
- Vanslite Snowaffle soles feature a 1-piece, injected-molded EVA midsole/bottom unit with strategically placed rubber in high-wear areas for enhanced board feel and response
- Inverted waffle tread pattern's stiffness gradually decreases from heels to toes, maximizing turning response without sacrificing flex and feel at the toes
- 3/4-wrap heel clips stabilize feet and increase torsional rigidity to prevent twisting and enhance turning response
Average weight specification is per pair, based on size 7.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed