The Burton Awol snowboard boots bring the look and feel of skate shoes to the snow. They feature a soft, forgiving flex, extra padding and a freestyle focused liner.
- Flex 1 liners balance a buttery flex; they'll conform to your feet after a few days of riding or you can have them custom molded at your local shop
- Liners feature integrated lacing to hold feet in place; external support panels ensure boots provide the same flex, rebound and support on day 100 as they did on day 1
- Soft flexing, slim, 3D molded tongues wrap the forefeet in comfort, offer a seamless flex and reduce performance-robbing shell/liner stack-up
- Flex Spine backstays allow lateral flexion for maximum mobility, and provide edge-to-edge support when it's time to throw down the landing gear
- Lightweight, skate-shoe outsoles with air cushioning offer responsive protection against impacts and cold temperatures
- Shrinkage™ technology reduces boot's overall footprint by 1 full size, minimizing boot overhang, bulk and weight
Average weight specification is per pair, based on size 9.
Please note: Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed