The Lange Exclusive RX 90 ski boots are comfortable, warm and built to perform. So when you hit the slopes this season, plan to have a lot of fun.
- 100mm last and shells made from a single, uniform material ensure the RX 100s are the perfect mix of responsiveness and comfort for progressing intermediate skiers
- Because the boots are made of a single, uniform material (versus bi-injected shells), power transfer is highly efficient
- Shells are designed to create a centered, balanced stance using a low heel lift and an upright forward lean
- Upright stance makes it easy to stay balanced on today's shaped and rockered skis, reducing fatigue and increasing efficiency of skiing technique
- Notches in the plastic along the instep create a hinge that makes it easy to get your foot in the boot
- Control Fit liners conform to your feet for comfort and an aggressive, high-performance fit; liners may be custom-formed using a heat treatment
- Women-specific fit accommodates narrow heels and low calf muscles with anatomically shaped liners and upper cuffs
- Quilted down increases insulation in the lower liner, and fleece-lined cuffs protect calves from snowy temperatures
- Foam padding in the liners resists packing out; and a right- and left-foot-specific fit eliminates pressure points
- Reinforced wedges in tongues remove gaps between liners and shells and enhance wrap on upper leg
- Specially designed instep provides excellent midfoot fit, resulting in heightened responsiveness, increased circulation and greater warmth
- 1-piece toe boxes and tongues eliminate seams and overlaps in the tongue attachment area, reducing pressure points at the instep and top of the toes
- Adjust cuff tightness with a simple rotation of the buckle catches; catches adjust 20mm, corresponding to the 3 positions of a conventional catch
- 34mm power straps provide uniform and progressive cuff flex
- Rubber soles offer traction for walking on slippery surfaces
- With a flex index of 90, Lange Exclusive RX 90 ski boots provide the responsive power transfer preferred by intermediate skiers
- 100mm last is the product of thousands of scans of skiers' feet, and it offers exceptional anatomical accuracy and high comfort
Please note: Lange products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed