- Black 1 of 1
- Durable midweight nylon packcloth is polyurethane coated for water resistance
- Strong bungee rim gripping system firmly secures skirt to cockpit coaming
- Double-stitched construction with sealed seams ensures long-lasting wear and water resistance
- Front grab loop with comfort handle assists with entry and wet exits
- Tunnel waist is adjustable for a secure fit via a webbing drawcord and a buckle adjustment
Made in USA.
For sizing information please click on the Seals logo to the right of the product description: Find the Seals Spray Skirt Size That Fits Your Boat
What do you think of this product?
Share your thoughts with the REI community.
Jun 30, 2015Does the job :)I bought this as an amateur spray skirt to keep me dry, not trying to do too many rolls out there. I will say, though I am an extremely active and fit person, I have pretty wide hips and thi...
Read More I bought this as an amateur spray skirt to keep me dry, not trying to do too many rolls out there. I will say, though I am an extremely active and fit person, I have pretty wide hips and this skirt slides up over my hips, but..... I wouldn't want to shimmy into this skirt in front of anyone.... So, fits my kayak perfectly (thank you seals for telling which skirt I need for my specific kayak) but, could be roomier in the hips for the ladies who are fit like I am. I know this is a specific problem, so I would definitely give this basic skirt five stars if it weren't for the judgmental fit :P (PS, the drawstrings definitely help once the skirt is on, but it's the on and off that's a tight squeeze, and though it works, it might not work for someone more bootylicious than I am.)