This item is currently sold out or unavailable online.
Or, may we suggest shopping for similar items:
This page is provided for reference to historical product information.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
|Shell lining fabric|
|Back length (in.)|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about REI Generator Down Vest - Men's:
Usage: Have been wearing mine daily for nearly 3 weeks. During this time, the temp has ranged from ±20 to ±40.
- plenty warm and it stops the wind
- generous interior pockets
- draw sting at bottom hem helps seal cold out
- length is good; cut longer over butt
- good value for the money
- some quills poke through the fabric; though this may be the norm for down garments.
- I gave it 4 stars as it lacks 2 things I'd like: i) interior vest pocket and ii) 2-way zipper.
How are we doing? Give us feedback on this page.