Ideally suited as a first layer for high-endurance activities in a wide range of temperatures, the Patagonia Capilene® 2 long-sleeve Zip-T is highly breathable and dries quickly.
- Patagonia has reinvented its Capilene performance base layers, making them from recycled and recyclable synthetic fiber
- Lightweight, open-knit polyester fabric invites airflow, dries quickly and works well when layering; fabric features high recycled content
- Gladiodor® natural odor control employs benign amino acids to help keep funky scents at bay; plus, it's nonpolluting, safe and durable
- Raglan sleeves eliminate shoulder seams, enhancing range of motion and comfort under pack straps
- Flat-ribbed underarm and side panels are extra soft for chafe-free comfort where arms are most active next to fabric
- Flatseam construction is soft and non-chafing next to skin
- Zipper is backed by a draft flap and tucks neatly into zipper garage
- Contoured, slim fit minimizes bulk to create an easy-layering garment that won't restrict your movement
- Hem length appropriate when left untucked
- 100% recyclable through Patagonia's Common Threads Recycling Program—simply return your worn out item to Patagonia
Please note: Patagonia products can only be shipped to the U.S. and Japan.
People Also Viewed