- Online: www.REI.com
- URL for this product:
Finish Line Fiber Grip Carbon Fiber Assembly Gel - 1.75 fl. oz.
Fiber Grip™ Carbon Fiber Assembly gel from Finish Line is specially designed to create friction and reduce slippage between clamped carbon fiber surfaces.
- Fiber Grip eliminates the need to over tighten clamps to achieve secure connections; over tightening can cause internal fractures and fatigue in carbon fiber parts
- Use a thin film when clamping areas of stems, handlebars, seat posts and seat tubes
- Clear, non-staining and non-toxic
- Inherently biodegradable formulation; 20 - 60% of the product will degrade within 28 days of being exposed to the outside environment
- Non-toxic when used in quantities and applications as intended and contains no carcinogenic or Hazardous Air Polluting (HAP) ingredients
- Product emits no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Contains no artificial dyes or fragrances, is non-flammable and is packaged in recyclable plastic tubes and tubs
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed
Finish Line Fiber Grip Carbon Fiber Assembly Gel - 1.75 fl. oz. Specs
Finish Line Fiber Grip Carbon Fiber Assembly Gel - 1.75 fl. oz. Customer Reviews