Designed for comfort and utility, the Raleigh Circa I8 step-through women's bike easily takes you out errand-running, then to work and perhaps out for a leisurely lunchtime ride on the bike path.
- Aluminum frame features a relaxed step-through geometry and upright riding position, allowing easy mounts/dismounts and optimized visibility
- Shimano internally geared rear hub provides 8 smooth-shifting speeds and is remarkably maintenance free compared to conventional cassette systems
- Shimano Nexus Revo twist-shifters are intuitively easy to use, allowing you to change gears with a quick flick of the wrist
- Tektro V-brakes offer smooth, controlled deceleration
- Tough double-walled rims, 36-spoke configuration and all-around 26 in. Kenda tires ensure reliable, smooth-rolling performance
- Microadjustable suspension seatpost and Avenir Deluxe Comfort saddle combine to create a wonderfully cushy ride
- Full-length chainguard and rack and fender mounts round out the feature set
- Specs are subject to change
After its initial break-in period you might notice your bicycle performing less responsively than the day you brought it home. Not to worry, this is typical of all new bicycles and simply reflects that cables have stretched or their housings have seated themselves into final position. To keep running at peak performance, all REI bicycles come with a FREE warranty tune-up, which should be accomplished between the first 100-200 miles of riding or after the first two months if you're accumulating miles less quickly. Contact your nearest REI bike shop for details and an appointment for this important service.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed