Great for developing BMX riders, the GT Mach One Expert 20 in. bike is tricked out and built to endure endless bumps and jumps as they improve their skills or simply knock about the neighborhood.
- Tough high-tensile steel frame and GT BMX fork stand up to the demands of freestyle antics and hard use
- 36-tooth steel cranks and 16t freewheel make up the rugged single-speed drivetrain
- Single linear-pull Tektro rear brake provides stopping power when needed
- Sturdy BMX-style 20 in. wheels are outfitted with GT Wing combo tires for reliable performance
- Yellow detailings up the fun and style factor
- Specs are subject to change
After its initial break-in period you might notice your bicycle performing less responsively than the day you brought it home. Not to worry, this is typical of all new bicycles and simply reflects that cables have stretched or their housings have seated themselves into final position. To keep running at peak performance, all REI bicycles come with a FREE warranty tune-up, which should be accomplished between the first 100-200 miles of riding or after the first two months if you're accumulating miles less quickly. Contact your nearest REI bike shop for details and an appointment for this important service.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed