- Online: www.REI.com
- URL for this product:
FalconGuides Best Rail Trails: California
Best Rail Trails: California
offers a comprehensive guide to walking, jogging, biking, and cross-country skiing California's multipurpose rail-trail system.
- Author: Tracy Salcedo-Chourre
- Softcover; 228 pages, black-and-white maps and pictures
- Morris Book Publishing, LLC; copyright 2008
- Enjoy hundreds of miles of flat, ready-made pathways perfectly suited for nonmotorized activities
- These converted abandoned railways, whose tracks and ties departed with the decline of railroading, connect towns and suburbs
- Trail descriptions, accompanied by maps and photos, include complete information on length, difficulty, surface, entry, endpoints, food, seasons and parking access
- Includes mile-by-mile descriptions of 70 of the state's most popular rail-trails
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed
FalconGuides Best Rail Trails: California Specs
FalconGuides Best Rail Trails: California Customer Reviews