- Online: www.REI.com
- URL for this product:
Wilderness Press Walking L.A. - 2nd Edition
Follow this guide to hidden streets, architectural gems and cultural icons among the vibrant neighborhoods and urban hotspots of Los Angeles.
- Author: Erin Mahoney Harris
- Softcover; 263 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Wilderness Press; copyright 2008
- Updated edition includes additional neighborhoods, such as South Pasadena and Glendale's Kenneth Village, and 4 additional routes
- Features 38 walks in Laurel Canyon, Little Tokyo, Melrose Hill, Echo Park, Venice Beach and Hollywood, among others
- Includes essential tips on parking, metro stops, stairway locations, dining and shopping
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed
Wilderness Press Walking L.A. - 2nd Edition Specs
Wilderness Press Walking L.A. - 2nd Edition Customer Reviews