Use the updated Petzl Croll chest ascender with a chest strap and a hand ascender for a simple and efficient way to ascend fixed lines while aid climbing, caving and mountaineering.
- Designed to attach between the seat and chest harness, the Croll has an angled attachment hole to allow it to lie flat against the body
- Chrome-plated, spring-loaded steel cam features angled teeth and a self-cleaning slot to securely grip the rope, even in wet, muddy or icy conditions
- Cam has been refined to glide more easily along the rope than the previous version, requiring less effort during long sessions of jugging
- Open/close trigger is now recessed inside the ascender's frame to avoid accidentally opening the cam while in use; trigger can still be operated with 1 hand
- Safety catch prevents the cam from opening too far, thereby keeping the rope captured
- Designed for use with ropes between 8 and 13mm in diameter
Please note: Petzl products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed