The small-shaft Skagit paddle from Werner offers beginning and recreational paddlers excellent value and performance.
- Small diameter paddle shaft lessens fatigue and improves comfort for paddlers with small hands
- Carbon and fiberglass shaft feels comfortable to the touch; durable construction stands up to long hours on the water
- Adjustable Ferrule System allows elegant adjustment of feathering angle from 0° - 75° right or left in 15° increments
- Improved ferrule design incorporates internal printing of offset degrees and a low-profile button release that makes paddle feel like 1 piece
- Injection-molded blades are constructed with fiberglass-reinforced nylon, offering a lighter swing weight than plastic blades
- Asymmetrical blade shape helps reduce torque, allowing paddle to pull smoothly through the water and reducing the need to grip tightly
- Drip rings help keep hands and lap dry
- Design is optimized for low-angle paddling style
- 2-piece design breaks down quickly and eases transport and storage
Small diameter paddle shaft fits Unisex glove sizes X Small, Small and Medium and hands measuring under 6.5 in. from base of palm to tip of middle finger.
Made in USA.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed