- Online: www.REI.com
- URL for this product:
Menasha Ridge Press 60 Hikes Within 60 Miles - Boston
Lace up your boots and head out for the perfect day hike! This book explores 60 of the best hiking trails in and around Boston.
- Author: Helen Weatherall
- Softcover; 374 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Menasha Ridge Press; copyright 2008
- Detailed descriptions help you assess each trail before you hike it, taking into consideration length and difficulty
- Key information sidebar displays likelihood of traffic, trail surface, hiking time, season, access, maps, facilities and special comments
- Written directions lead you to the trailheads and elevation profiles chart the hike
- Easy-to-read overview maps guide you along the trail and include GPS-compatible coordinates
- Also features a list of recommended outdoor shops, hiking clubs and conservation organizations
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed
Menasha Ridge Press 60 Hikes Within 60 Miles - Boston Specs
Menasha Ridge Press 60 Hikes Within 60 Miles - Boston Customer Reviews