This detailed Trails Illustrated folded map offers colorful, comprehensive coverage of Mammoth Lakes and Mono Divide in California.
- Lists valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds and much more
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material with a plastic coating that offers supreme durability for your next outdoor adventure
- Includes selected waypoints in both lat./lon. and UTM coordinate systems as well as GPS-compatible UTM grid lines for easy navigation
- Measures 9.25 x 4.25 in. folded and 37.75 x 25.5 in. fully opened; scale of 1:63,360
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2008
Coverage includes Inyo and Sierra national forests, Devils Postpile National Monument, Ansel Adams Wilderness, Dinkey Lakes Wilderness, John Muir Wilderness, The Pacific Crest Trail, The John Muir Trail, The Eastern Sierra Scenic Byway, and the northern extent of Kings Canyon National Park (including Evolution Basin).
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed